Knowledge Base

Can I have an “in-law” apartment?

Generally, yes. In Monroe they are referred to as “accessory” apartments. This process typically involves all the Land Use Group and other Town Hall Offices with application, review and permits issued.  You may begin the process with the Planning & Zoning Department.

Updated 10/8/2014 4:06 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!