Knowledge Base

Do I need a permit for tag sale signs?

Signs of any type require a sign permit. Visit the Zoning office and fill out a temporary sign permit.  The fee is $5 per event. Non permitted signs are removed upon discovery.

Updated 10/8/2014 4:14 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!