Knowledge Base

What kind of assistance can I receive at the Social Services Department?

The Social Services Department is located in Room 217 at the Town Hall, 7 Fan Hill Road. Mary Ann Kalm is the Social Services Coordinator and her number is (203) 452-2813. Ms. Kalm primarily assists residents under 60. Social Services conduct individual Benefit Analysis, assist in filing for programs, answers questions, facilitates insurance / food stamps enrollment and maintains a referral list. Ms. Kalm also is in charge of the Back To School Buddies Program and the Holiday Giving Tree. Visits to residents who are homebound can be arranged.

Updated 10/15/2014 9:12 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!