Knowledge Base

How to report a stop sign down or missing.

Call Public Works at 203-452-2814 or submit a service request on the Town website.  After 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday or after 1:30 pm on Friday, please call Police Department at 203-452-2830.
Updated 10/16/2014 3:56 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!