What do I need for a vendor permit?
Category: Police Department
- Each individual person must have own permit.
- Vendors must product valid Connecticut State Sales Tax Permit at time of application.
- Food vendors must be approved by and produce a certificate from Monroe Health District, Town Hall Annex,7 Fan Hill Road, Monroe CT 06468, (203) 452-2818 prior to acceptance of application.
- Vendors shall be fingerprinted and photographed.
- Fee schedule: $50 for 14-day permit; $100 for yearly permit, expiration December 31.
- Fee is payable upon issuance of permit. Only cash, bank check or money order accepted - no business checks.
- Door-to-door vendors should not conduct business between the hours of 8:30 p.m. and 9 a.m.
- Vendors must have valid State and Town permits displayed on their person at all times.
- A Vendor Permit application is available under Forms.
Updated 5/3/2019 9:42 AM