OPEB Other Post Employment Benefits
Per Town Code Section 130-6
Pursuant to the authority granted to the Town Council of the Town of Monroe (the "Town") by Chapter II Section 4 of the Charter of the Town of Monroe (the "Charter") and Section 7-450(b) of the Connecticut General Statutes, there shall be created and established for the Town of Monroe (the "Town") the Other Post-Employment Benefits Trust (the "OPEB Trust") to fund certain retiree benefits pursuant to the terms of previously established plans for the benefit of certain employees and retirees, their spouses and dependents (the "OPEB System").
- Michael Vitello (Chairman Board of Police Commissioners)
- Michael Manjos (Chairman of the Board of Finance)
- First Selectman Kenneth Kellogg
- Finance Director Ron Bunovsky, Jr.
- Jonathan Formichella (Chairman of Town Council)
Agendas, Minutes, Voting records, Meeting Packages
Voting Records are only filed when minutes are not completed within 48 hours.
Listing files in 'Pension & OPEB Other Post Employment Benefits Joint Meetings'