SafeLink Wireless' Lifeline Service
Through SafeLink Wireless' Lifeline Service, you can receive:
You qualify for Lifeline Service in your area if:
1. You already particpate in one of the following assistance programs:
2. No one in your household currently receives LIfeline Assistance through another phone carrier. If someone in your house is recieving Lifeline Assisstance you must cance the service before applying for Lifeline SErvice through SafeLink Wireless.
3. You have a valid United States Postal Address. In order for us to ship you your FREE phone, you must live at a residence that can receive mail from the US Post Office. Sorry, but P.O. Boxes cannot be accepted.
Applying in Connecticut
Applying for SafeLink Wireless in your area is quick and easy, and by usuing this site you can be approved in less than ten minutes. To apply, just follow these steps:
1. Fill out the application on the website.
2. Download the completed application for your records.
3. Write down the Enrollment ID that we provide when you fill out your application.
With your ID you will be able to check on the status of your application by calling